Longer implant lifetime, implantable electronics, miniaturization of implanted devices, better patient safety, Brain-Machine-Interfaces, lower healthcare costs, fewer corrective surgeries and fewer infections after implantation. These are some of the opportunities that MedTech companies are developing solutions for today. All of these are also fields where nanotechnology offers a solution through ALD – Atomic Layer Deposition.
Learn more about the outstanding benefits ALD can bring in medical technology.
- What makes ALD so special
- Outstanding material performance with lamination
- Impenetrable barriers for electronic implants
- Non-toxicness and dimensionlessness
- Long lifetime of ALD coated implantable biomedical electronics
- Superior barrier and bending performance